8" Diameter MiJET - Flat Top
The MiJET® standalone unit, powered by air, is used near CNC machines or inspection stations to clean oily residue and chips from parts, then captures that residue with vacuum into a container for recycling. A specially designed, patent pending valve allows an operator to pull the trigger on an air nozzle which simultaneously actuates both an air jet and suction. The air jet allows localized cleaning of parts, while the suction pulls the atomized fluid particles and chip residue downward into a removable container below.
* This model is the smallest footprint available and is recommended for parts 5 inches or smaller.
- Captures coolant and chips when blowing off parts … it doesn't end up on your equipment, floors, facility, or operators!
- Reduces cleaning expense and time.
- Reduces slips, trips, and falls.
- Allows cursory inspection of clean parts.
- Allows recycling of expensive lubricant.
- Improves inside air quality to help meet OSHA and NIOSH limits on airborne mist.
- Ready to use with one existing air line.
- One touch actuation.
- Small footprint (14" diameter).
- Portable for more than one application.
- No electricity required.
- Patented internal valve and fan design.
How it works:
With one actuation, the MiJET® air gun trigger starts two processes:
- While holding the MiJET® air nozzle above inlet pipe, pulling the trigger drives air to blow residue off a part.
- Simultaneously, the MiJET® creates suction, pulling lubricant, chips, and air downward, capturing the residue.
Exhaust air is filtered before exiting MiJET®.
- Medical manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing
- Aerospace manufacturing
- Firearms manufacturing
- Injection molding
- Job shops
- Automotive garages
- Colleges, universities, high schools
- Suction: 500 CFM
- Reservoir capacity: 2 gallons
- Height: 34.25 in., Diameter: 14 in.
- Weight: 28 lb.
- Inlet pipe opening: 8.0 inches
- Sound level: < 86 dB (A)
- Air requirements: 35 CFM @ 90 psi
- Air connection requires a 1/4 in. fitting (not included)
- 13-028 - Air Nozzle, OSHA approved
- 13-029 - Spiral air hose with swivel end fitting
- Ships small package UPS, FedEx, or other customer preference
- Collect or Best Way - Prepay & Add
- Packagd: 29 lb., 17 in. x 17 in. x 37 in.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: