15" Diameter Automation MiJET - Standard Model
This self-contained Automation MiJET® uses an air knife ring driven by compressed air and powerful suction for the removal of chips, fines, straight oil or water-based coolant off parts.
Overall dimensions of 22.88 in. diameter by 40 in. height. For use in an automated robotic cells.
- Captures coolant and chips when blowing off parts … it doesn't end up on your equipment, floors, or facility!
- Reduces cleaning supplies expense and time.
- Keeps robotic cells cleaner resulting in more up time.
- Allows cursory inspection of clean parts.
- Allows recycling of expensive lubricant.
- Improves inside air quality to help meet OSHA and NIOSH limits on airborne mist.
- Accepts a part and gripper up to 15 in. dia. and 12 in. long.
- Clear cover provided - want minimum opening dia. for maximum mist collection results.
- Ready to use with one existing compressed air line.
- Air knife ring mounted inside the MiJET® unit is activated by a 24 VDC high flow solenoid valve (included).
- Blind hole nozzle included.
- 22.88 in. diameter footprint.
- Included base bolts to the floor
- Drum container includes a 1.25 in. MNPT clean out port.
- Patented design.
How it works:
- Solenoid turns air supply on and off as programmed. (Solenoid not included)
- The MiJET® creates suction, pulling lubricant, chips, and air downward, capturing the residue.
- Exhaust air is filtered before exiting the MiJET® unit.
- Medical manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing
- Aerospace manufacturing
- Firearms manufacturing
- Suction: 500 CFM
- Reservoir capacity: 3 gallons
- Height: 40 in., Diameter: 22.88 in.
- Weight: 68 lbs.
- Inlet pipe opening: 15 inches
- Sound level: < 86 dB (A)
- Air requirements: 35 CFM @ 90 psi
- Air connection requires a 1/2 in. fitting (not included)
- PLC required to control a 24 VCD solenoid
- 1/2 in. air line, capable of 90 psi and 100 CMF continuous flow
- Workholding gripper is not provided and is required to hold part
- Lead time: 1 - 3 weeks from purchase order receipt
- This unit must be shipped by FREIGHT ONLY due to its weight and bulk to avoid shipping damage.
- Two LTL freight options are available:
- (a) Provide a preferred freight carrier collect account number or 3rd party freight billing instructions.
- (b) Best Way and we will Prepay & Add.
- This unit will NOT be shipped using UPS or FedEx small package accounts.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: