8" Diameter Custom Automation MiJET
This self-contained Automation MiJET® uses an air knife ring driven by compressed air and powerful suction for the removal of chips, fines, straight oil or water-based coolant off parts.
Overall dimensions of 16 in. diameter by 35 in. height. For use in an automated robotic cells.
- Captures coolant and chips when blowing off parts … it doesn't end up on your equipment, floors, or facility!
- Reduces cleaning supplies expense and time.
- Keeps robotic cells cleaner resulting in more up time.
- Allows cursory inspection of clean parts.
- Allows recycling of expensive lubricant.
- Improves inside air quality to help meet OSHA and NIOSH limits on airborne mist.
- Ready to use with one existing compressed air line.
- Air knife ring mounted inside the MiJET® unit is activated by a 24 VDC high flow solenoid valve (included).
- Suction is activated by a second solenoid (included).
- 16 in. diameter footprint.
- Container includes a 3/4 in. MNPT clean out port.
- Patented design.
How it works:
- Two separate solenoids turn air supply on and off programmed through a PLC.
- One solenoid controls suction and the other controls the air knife blow off nozzles.
- The MiJET® creates suction, pulling lubricant, chips, and air downward, capturing the residue.
- Exhaust air is filtered before exiting the MiJET® unit.
- Medical manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing
- Aerospace manufacturing
- Firearms manufacturing
- Suction: 500 CFM
- Reservoir capacity: 3 gallons
- Height: 35 in., Diameter: 15.25 in.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Inlet pipe opening: 7.5 inches
- Sound level: < 86 dB (A)
- Air requirements: 35 CFM @ 90 psi
- Air connection requires a 3/8 in. fitting (not included)
- PLC required to control two 24 VCD solenoids.
- 1/2 in. air line, capable of 90 psi and 100 CMF continuous flow.
- Workholding gripper is not provided and is required to hold part.
- Pallet nest not provided.
- Lead time: 4 weeks from purchase order receipt
- This unit must be shipped by FREIGHT ONLY due to its weight and bulk to avoid shipping damage.
- Two LTL freight options are available:
- (a) Provide a preferred freight carrier collect account number or 3rd party freight billing instructions.
- (b) Best Way and we will Prepay & Add.
- This unit will NOT be shipped using UPS or FedEx small package accounts.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: