Compact Automation MiJET® Wash Table with Skimmer & Heater
This custom Wash Cell unit is a self-contained cleaning station for the removal of chips, fines, and coolant, using compressed air a water based, heated cleaning solution. Includes an Automated MiJET® unit, placed into a custom MiJET® Wash Table with Stainless Steel dip tank.
Handles parts up to 7.25" dia. or 7.0" long. Overall unit dimensions 36" tall, x 26" long x 18" wide.
- Captures coolant and chips when blowing off parts … it doesn't end up on your equipment, floors, or facility!
- Reduces cleaning supplies expense and time.
- Reduces slips, trips, and falls.
- Allows cursory inspection of clean parts.
- Allows recycling of expensive lubricant.
- Improves inside air quality to help meet OSHA and NIOSH limits on airborne mist.
- Ready to use with one existing air line.
- Control box utilized to control high pressure air flow, fluid circulation, and fresh water intake.
- Activated by solenoid programmed with PLC.
- Powered by compressed air.
- Auto-purge feature for draining 5 gal. container.
- Heater for cleaning solution.
- Skimmer to keep solution clean.
- Patented design.
How it works:
- PLC (not provided) controls 24VDC solenoid to control the follwing functions:
- Air flow in air knife ring and suction fan, cleaning solution circulation pump, and fresh water intake with automatic leveling.
- The MiJET® creates suction, pulling lubricant, chips, and air downward, capturing the residue.
- Exhaust air is filtered before exiting the MiJET® unit.
- Medical manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing
- Aerospace manufacturing
- Firearms manufacturing
- Suction: 500 CFM
- Reservoir capacity: 15 gallons
- Length: 26 in., Width: 18 in., Height: 36 in.
- Weight: 82 lbs.
- Cover opening: 7.5 inches
- Air requirements: 100 CFM @ 90 psi
- Air connection requires a 1/4" fitting
- 17-8AUTO-8: 8" dia. Automation MiJET® unit
- Stainless steel flow-over dip tank with float valve, 6 gal. capacity
- Cleaning solution heater, 1000W
- Solid State Relay
- Fluid filter and housing
- Electronic fluid level switch
- Fluid drain solenoid
- Circulation pump
- Ball valve for fluid drain for dip tank
- PLC to control 24 VDC solenoid
- 1/2" air line, capable of 90 psi and 100 CFM continuous flow
- 110 VAC for heating element and skimmer
- Workholding gripper is not provided and is required to hold part
- Lead time: 4 - 6 weeks
- This unit must be shipped by FREIGHT ONLY due to its weight and bulk to avoid shipping damage.
- If collect shipping is to be used, a freight collect carrier account must be provided, otherwise freight will be prepaid and added.
- This unit will NOT be shipped using UPS or FedEx small package accounts.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: