MiJET Rectangular Top
Rectangular Top MiJET®
- This model is our largest unit and is capable of handling parts up to 20 inches long.
- Inside unit dimensions are 21 in. x 14 in. x 12 in.
- Ready to use with one existing air line.
- Includes Prevost OSHA compliant air nozzle and 13 ft. spiral hose with swivel end fitting.
- Portable for more than one application.
- No electricity required.
- Patented internal valve and fan design.
How it works:
With one actuation, the MiJET® air gun trigger starts two processes:
- While holding the MiJET® air nozzle above inlet pipe, pulling the trigger drives air to blow residue off a part.
- Simultaneously, the MiJET® creates suction, pulling lubricant, chips, and air downward, capturing the residue.
Exhaust air is filtered before exiting MiJET®.
- Medical manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing
- Aerospace manufacturing
- Firearms manufacturing
- Injection molding
- Job shops
- Automotive garages
- Colleges, universities, high schools
- Suction: 500 CFM
- Reservoir capacity: 15 gallons
- Overall dimension: 22 in. x 22 in. x 40 in.
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Sound level: < 86 dB (A)
- Air requirements: 35 CFM @ 90 psi
- Air connection requires a 3/8" fitting (included)
- 13-028: Air Nozzle - OSHA approved
- 13-029: Spiral Air Hose with swivel end fitting
- 13-067: High Flow Quick Connect Fitting, Body
- 13-068: High Flow Quick Connect Fitting, Plug
- This unit must be shipped by FREIGHT ONLY due to its weight and bulk to avoid shipping damage.
- Two LTL freight options are available:
- (a) Provide a preferred freight carrier collect account number or 3rd party freight billing instructions.
- (b) Best Way and we will Prepay & Add.
- This unit will NOT be shipped using UPS or FedEx small package accounts.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: