8" Diameter MiJET - Flat Top Blind Hole
This 8 in. dia. Blind Hole MiJET® was specifically designed for blind hole parts cleaning. An adjustable Loc-Line nozzle is positioned inside the bottom of the unit, just above the suction fan. A foot pedal is used to activate suction and the fixed air stream. Our standard small parts basket cannot be used inside this unit's opening. This unit can also be used as a standard MiJET activating with the hand-held air nozzle.
*This model is recommended for parts 5 inches or smaller.
- Clean blind holes in parts safely.
- Captures coolant and chips when blowing off parts … it doesn't end up on your equipment, floors, facility, or operators!
- Reduces cleaning expense and time.
- Reduces slips, trips, and falls.
- Allows cursory inspection of clean parts.
- Allows recycling of expensive lubricant.
- Improves inside air quality to help meet OSHA and NIOSH limits on airborne mist.
- Ready to use with one existing air line.
- Pneumatic foot pedal actuation.
- Prevost OSHA compliant air nozzle.
- 13 ft. spiral hose with swivel end fitting, adjustable Loc-Line with nozzle.
- Hand-held nozzle is included for optional outside part cleaning.
- Small footprint (14 in. diameter).
- Portable for more than one application.
- No electricity required.
- Patented internal valve and fan design.
How it works:
With one actuation, the MiJET® foot pedal starts two processes:
- While holding the part to the internal MiJET® air nozzle within inlet pipe, drives air to blow residue off a part blind holes.
- Simultaneously, the MiJET® creates suction, pulling lubricant, chips, and air downward, capturing the residue.
Exhaust air is filtered before exiting MiJET®.
- Medical manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing
- Aerospace manufacturing
- Firearms manufacturing
- Injection molding
- Job shops
- Automotive garages
- Colleges, universities, high schools
- Suction: 500 CFM
- Reservoir capacity: 2 gallons
- Height: 38.8 in., Diameter: 14 in.
- Weight: 32 lb.
- Inlet pipe opening: 8.0 inches
- Sound level: < 86 dB (A)
- Air requirements: 35 CFM @ 90 psi
- Air connection requires a 1/4 in. fitting (not included)
- 13-028: Air Nozzle, OSHA approved
- 13-029: Spiral air hose with swivel end fitting
- 13-064: Foot Pedal
- Ships small package UPS, FedEx, or other customer preference
- Collect or Best Way - Prepay & Add
- Packagd: 35 lb., 17 in. x 17 in. x 41 in.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: