12" Diameter MiJET - Angled Top
This MiJET® standalone unit has an ergonomically designed angled opening that creates easy access for cleaning extra wide parts. This unit is powered by air, is used near CNC machines or inspection stations to clean oily residue and chips from parts, then captures that residue with vacuum into a container for recycling. A specially designed, patented valve allows an operator to pull the trigger on an air nozzle which simultaneously actuates both an air jet and suction. The air jet allows localized cleaning of parts, while the suction pulls the atomized fluid particles and chip residue downward into a removable container below.
* This model is recommended for parts 10 inches or smaller.
- Captures coolant and chips when blowing off parts … it doesn't end up on your equipment, floors, facility, or operators!
- Reduces cleaning expense and time.
- Reduces slips, trips, and falls.
- Allows cursory inspection of clean parts.
- Allows recycling of expensive lubricant.
- Improves inside air quality to help meet OSHA and NIOSH limits on airborne mist.
- Ready to use with one existing air line.
- One touch actuation.
- Includes Prevost OSHA compliant air nozzle and 13 ft. spiral hose with swivel end fitting.
- 22" diameter footprint.
- Portable for more than one application.
- No electricity required.
- Patented internal valve and fan design.
How it works:
With one actuation, the MiJET® air gun trigger starts two processes:
- While holding the MiJET® air nozzle above inlet pipe, pulling the trigger drives air to blow residue off a part.
- Simultaneously, the MiJET® creates suction, pulling lubricant, chips, and air downward, capturing the residue.
Exhaust air is filtered before exiting MiJET®.
- Medical manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing
- Aerospace manufacturing
- Firearms manufacturing
- Injection molding
- Job shops
- Automotive garages
- Colleges, universities, high schools
- Suction: 500 CFM
- Reservoir capacity: 15 gallons
- Height: 40 in., Diameter: 22 in.
- Weight: 62 lbs.
- Inlet pipe opening: 12.0 inches
- Sound level: < 86 dB (A)
- Air requirements: 35 CFM @ 90 psi
- Air connection requires a 3/8" fitting (included)
- 13-028: Air Nozzle, OSHA approved
- 13-029: Spiral air hose with swivel end fitting
- 13-067: High Flow Quick Connect, Body
- 13-068: High Flow Quick Connect, Plug
- This unit must be shipped by FREIGHT ONLY due to its weight and bulk to avoid shipping damage.
- Two LTL freight options are available:
- (a) Provide a preferred freight carrier collect account number or 3rd party freight billing instructions.
- (b) Best Way and we will Prepay & Add.
- This unit will NOT be shipped using UPS or FedEx small package accounts.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: