8" Diameter MiJET Hands-Free - Angled Top
This 8" dia. Hands-Free angled top MiJET® offers two versatile options to clean parts. The first option uses a fixed Stainless Steel nozzle pointing downward into the unit. A foot pedal is used to activate suction and the fixed air stream. his unit can also be used as a standard MiJET® by activating with the hand-held air nozzle. The air jet allows localized cleaning of parts, while the suction pulls the atomized fluid particles and chip residue downward into a removable container below.
*This model is recommended for parts 5 inches or smaller.
- Captures coolant and chips when blowing off parts … it doesn't end up on your equipment, floors, facility, or operators!
- Reduces cleaning expense and time.
- Reduces slips, trips, and falls.
- Allows cursory inspection of clean parts.
- Allows recycling of expensive lubricant.
- Improves inside air quality to help meet OSHA and NIOSH limits on airborne mist.
- Ready to use with one existing air line.
- One touch actuation.
- Includes Prevost OSHA compliant air nozzle and 13 ft. spiral hose with swivel end fitting.
- Small footprint (14 in. diameter)
- Portable for more than one application.
- No electricity required.
- Patented internal valve and fan design.
How it works:
With one actuation, the MiJET® air gun trigger starts two processes:
- While holding the MiJET® air nozzle above inlet pipe, pulling the trigger drives air to blow residue off a part.
- Simultaneously, the MiJET® creates suction, pulling lubricant, chips, and air downward, capturing the residue.
Exhaust air is filtered before exiting MiJET®.
- Medical manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing
- Aerospace manufacturing
- Firearms manufacturing
- Injection molding
- Job shops
- Automotive garages
- Colleges, universities, high schools
- Suction: 500 CFM
- Reservoir capacity: 2 gallons
- Height: 43.25 in., Diameter: 14 in.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Inlet pipe opening: 8.0 inches
- Sound level: < 86 dB (A)
- Air requirements: 35 CFM @ 90 psi
- Air fitting connection requires a 1/4 in. fitting (not included)
- 13-028: Air Nozzle, OSHA approved
- 13-029: Spiral air hose with swivel end fitting
- 13-064: Foot Pedal
- Ships small package UPS, FedEx, or other customer preference
- Collect or Best Way - Prepay & Add
- Packagd: 32 lb., 17 in. x 17 in. x 41 in.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: