MiJET brings Clean Parts and Clean Air to Industrial Settings
What debris can be cleaned off of parts with MiJET®?
- Large fluid drops - oil based lubricants, aqueous lubricants, solvents, etc.
- Particulates – metal chips, plastic chips, sawdust, etc.
How does MiJET® keep the air cleaner?
- Atomized particles are drawn down by suction and captured.
- Aerosol mist is less likely to be inhaled because it is pulled down by suction and accumulates into the container.
- Exhausted air is filtered before exiting.
Why MiJET® is key to Environmental Health and Safety
- Atomized particles are no longer free to settle on floors, surfaces, or operators’ clothes.
- Less atomized particles travel in the shop air flow to clog plant air filtering equipment.